The new REGAL Chlorine Gas Detector is designed for use wherever chlorine is stored, distributed, or where potential leakage would pose a risk for personnel and property.
Properly installed, calibrated, and maintained, the REGAL Gas Leak Detector senses the presence of free chlorine in the environment throughout the working life of the sensor.
- 3-digit display and 12 LED bar graph shows the chlorine or sulfur dioxide gas concentration.
- Audible and relay 'warning' alarm at I PPM for chlorine and at 2 PPM for sulfur dioxide and 'danger 'alarm at 3 PPM for chlorine .
- Displays and transmits sensor or signal failures via an LED and a designated relay.
- Maintenance free sensor.
- Capable of transmitting digital information for computerized data logging. - Bar graph LED representing the highest (10 PPM maximum for CL2) detected level stays lit until manually reset even as the gas concentration decreases.
- No need to flush, purge or recalibrate the sensor after an exposure to chlorine or sulfur dioxide gas.
- Single, isolated and unpowered 4 - 20 ma analog circuit board is standard on single-sensor units.
Used world-wide for municipal water treatment and wastewater treatment, REGAL products have a wide range of industrial, commercial and agricultural applications, and allow the use of chlorine gas, which is the most economical method of disinfection, without sacrificing safety or reliability.
All vacuum direct-mount REGAL gas chlorinator is a safe, reliable way to be sure your water is bacteria free. The gas chlorin...
The Dual Cylinder Scale is two separate scales in one unit, with double adjustable cross-arms with chains, and provides a con...
REGAL Series ECS Electronic Cylinder Scales are very important and recommended accessories that should be part of all REG...